Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 now announced on 13th of july 2019 .There is some criteria to apply for the Job.There are total 35 Vacancies to apply.For further details see and read the above post.
- Candidates, intending to apply for the said post should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified:
- a. All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt.
Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 01.07.2019.
- Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before 01.07.2019 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
- The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing, appearing on the marksheet/ provisional certificate, issued by the University/Institute.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then a certificate.
Specialist Officers vacancy in Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019: )
|Bank of Baroda July 2019 Notification||Details|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Hyderabad|Secunderabad|
|Specialist Officers||B.Tech/B.E, MCA, BCA|
|Last date to Apply||02/08/2019|
SCALE OF PAY (as on date)
MMG/S II – Rs 45950
MMG/S III –RS 51490
LOCATION OF POSTING
The place of posting will be Mumbai/Hyderabad depending upon the Bank’s requirement and suitability of the
candidate for a given profile. However the same may be subject to change/modification depending on Bank’s requirement at that point in time.
How To Apply: )
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank
may send call letters for Online test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID,
Category of Applicant Amount of Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non-refundable)
SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) Rs.100/- plus taxes
GEN/ OBC /EWS Rs.600/- plus taxes
he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any